World Whiskey Guide - Bound In Genuine Leather
The ultimate whiskey aficionado gift. This World Whiskey guide is your nation-by-nation whiskey bible to more than 700 varieties of whiskey and top award-winners from around the world. Featuring an up-to-date photograph for each type of whiskey, this comprehensive reference guides you through every important distilling nation---from Dewar's and Macallan in Scotland to Jack Daniel's and Maker's Mark in the United States to Amrut and Lammerlaw in Asia and Australia. Organized by nation, it's A to Z format makes it accessible for confirmed whiskey lovers and new converts alike. Tasting notes and information on the factors that contribute to each variety's unique flavor help you explore and enjoy this distinctive spirit. Learn about every aspect of whiskey productions, gain insight into the operation and secrets of featured distilleries, use whiskey tour maps to plan trips around major whiskey-producing regions and much more.
- Hand bound in genuine leather in the United States; some materials are imported.
- 352 Pages
- Overall Size: 8" x 1.1" x 9.5"
- Add custom stamping on the bottom right hand corner only. We recommend Gold foil.
- Organized by nation
- Custom Foil Stamping$18.00KPSTAMP
- Personalize your photo albums and scrapbooks with hot foil stamping!
- Pricing is per line
- The per line cost includes a $9 setup fee and a $9/line fee
- If printing the same line on multiple albums, please call for custom pricing as there is only one $9 setup fee and then the $9/per line fee x the number of products to be stamped.