Bonded Leather 11 x 8.5 Landscape Format Memory Book
Hard to Find Landscape Format Document Storage
This bonded leather landscape scrapbook or photo album in a hard to find horizontal format is ideal for awards, important documents, certificates, presentations and has even been used as a family tree memory book, a Pilot's, Ship or a Captain's Logbook. Many Awards and commendations are printed landscape on 8.5 x 11 cardstock, making this photo album ideal for graduates awards certificates.
This product does not come with a spine cover by default as this limits your ability to add additional pages; a spine cover will limit the capacity to 30 sheets or 60 pages. If you want a spine cover one can be added in the Related Products list below.
Looking for Black or Tan Landscape Memory books? We have them in stock, but they were made by a new manufacturer, so they significantly different to warrant being a separate products.
- Each photo albums contains 10 8.5 x 11 clear plastic sheets or 20 pages with card stock inserts
- No spine cover included, for unlimited page capacity. If you are planning to maximize the capacity you may want to order screw post extensions from Related Products.
- A spine cover limits the page capacity to 30 sheets or 60 pages
- Overall size is 13" x 9"
These landscape photo albums can be personalized with gold or silver foil stamping. Add "Custom Stamping" to your cart from the "Related Items" list below and enter your text in the "Enter Stamping Instructions" box that appears in the cart. Limit of 25 characters per line.
- Landscape 11 x 8.5 Post Bound Refill - 10 Sheets/20 Pages - Dalee Book Refill$12.50GSBL185
- Clear plastic 11" wide top loading pocket
- 11" x 8.5" white card stock insert - 10 sheets/20 pages
- More on the way in January 2021
- Custom Foil Stamping$18.00KPSTAMP
- Personalize your photo albums and scrapbooks with hot foil stamping!
- Pricing is per line
- The per line cost includes a $9 setup fee and a $9/line fee
- If printing the same line on multiple albums, please call for custom pricing as there is only one $9 setup fee and then the $9/per line fee x the number of products to be stamped.