High Capacity 3-Ring Binder Photo Album
- Now in even more colors
- Initial Capacity of 300 Photos
- Holds up to 900 4x6 photos with refills
This photo album has a standard 3-ring D binder mechanism with 12" x 12" pages that will hold a variety of pages styles. It comes with 25 sheets or 50 pages of 6 4x6 photo pages, for viewing 12 photos at-a-time
This photo album includes 25 4" x 6" horizontal sheets to hold a total of 300 photos (6 horizontal slip in pockets on each side of each sheet) and can easily be expanded to 900 photos with the insertion of 1 refills of 50 sheets; 10 page refills are also available if you don't need 50 sheets.
Make a combination scrapbook and photo album by adding 12 x 12 top loading plastic pages, giving you the best features of a slip-in pocket photo album and a scrapbook/memory book.Product Details:
- Initially includes 25 4x6 horizontal photo pages which will hold 300 photos
- The covers are finished in a quality faux leather with metal corner reinforcements and a spine label holder.
- Overall photo album size is 15" x 13".
- In stock colors are Mint, Blush, Buttercup, Country Blue, Vanilla Cream, Cinnamon Brown, Cobalt Blue and Black.
- Looking for other colors? We can special order other colors upon request, please call 866-772-7200.
Our High Capacity 3-Ring Binder Memory Book/Scrapbookis the same binder with different pages inside.
These albums can be personalized on the front cover with one or two lines of silver or gold foil stamping. Add "Custom Stamping" to your cart from the "Related Products" list below and enter your text in the "Enter Stamping Instructions" box that appears in the cart. Character Limits are dependent upon font type and size.
Do you have questions about personalizing your photo album or scrapbook? You can learn more by reading our informational page about customizing your album or, you can call 866-772-7200 for assistance.
- Custom Foil Stamping$18.00KPSTAMP
- Personalize your photo albums and scrapbooks with hot foil stamping!
- Pricing is per line
- The per line cost includes a $9 setup fee and a $9/line fee
- If printing the same line on multiple albums, please call for custom pricing as there is only one $9 setup fee and then the $9/per line fee x the number of products to be stamped.